Wednesday 27 April 2011

A spot of bother...

As I sit in bed, drinking my first coffee of the day, and eating my 573rd Easter egg in 4 days, I feel the need to tell you about my 2 favourite spot busting treatments.
That is besides Roaccutane, which changed my life! I know there has been bad press about it, but after 10 years of bad skin, tons of tablets, gallons of nasty solutions and more tears and suffering than was ever necessary, Roaccutane cleared-up my skin in weeks. So if you have problem skin (not one caused by chocolate and the like), I would advise you get yourself a fantastic dermatologist (I go to Dr de Kock at Constantiaberg), and give it a try.
But for those of you who, like me, have short term egg and bunny induced breakouts, try Elixir Purifying Spot Treatment, R35 ( buy online ) or Clarins Stop Blemish Control, R195.95, both will get rid of your spots in a day or two.
You could also stop with the chocolate, but where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment