Tuesday 28 June 2011

Take a brow

www.eyecandybrows.co.za
Last week I had my brows threaded by Selma at Eye Candy in Woolworths at Cavendish, and I'm so happy with the result.

I've had by brows threaded before, but could never find a convenient place to have them done. So I'm really excited that I can have them done in a Woolies. For Northern suburbs girls, they are opening in the Canal Walk Woolworths soon, and townies can go to their city branch at 99c Kloof Street.

And don't worry, you don't have to sit in the middle of the beauty hall having your hairs ripped out - there are treatment rooms available. But I would recommend you do this after your shopping, so you can just nip round the corner and into the lifts.


For those of you who are new to threading - please give it a go. It changed my life not having to pluck or wax! And I promise it doesn't hurt any more than these methods either. Have a look at this video to see how it's done.

You can just pop to the counter in Woolies to make an appointment for when you've finished shopping, and for the town branch, call the beautiful brow hotline on 021.422.0046.

No comments:

Post a Comment