Monday 9 May 2011

Top Ten: Body Creams

Sorry for the radio silence – was knocked down by a bug last week, but I’m back...



Today (3 days late) we have Friday Top Ten – Body Creams.

I use body cream religiously, and these are my current favourites:

1.      Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Body Treatment, R195 (An old favourite.)

2.      Body Botanix Ricebran & Bamboo Moisturising Body Souffle, R140 (Good enough to eat!)

3.      Kalahari Ancient Desert Secrets Wild Honey Nourishing Body Butter, R280 (My cold day, just got out of the bath, and don’t intend to go anywhere but bed cream.)

4.      Nimue Body Lotion, R205 (Rich, but absorbs well)

5.      Matis SOS Nutrition + Body Cream, R1576 (I promise it’s worth it – the best for scaly skin!)

6.      The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter, R120 (Who doesn’t love these?)

7.      Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Body Cream, R450 (A Crabtree newbie scent, and what amazing packaging!)

8.      Phytomer Moisturizing Body Milk, R410 (This is the one I use on a daily basis – doesn’t leave the skin sticky.)

9.      Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Skin Delicious Rich Body Butter, R79.99 (I love this brand.  Read all of the packaging – rather entertaining.)

10.   Beaucience Moistursing Body Lotion, R208 (Another great everyday option)

No comments:

Post a Comment