Friday 20 May 2011

What to wear?

My Friday afternoon predicament is that my father-in-law is getting married again tomorrow, and I’m having a mild attack of OMG what to wear to a wedding...in May...in Cape Town...windy Hout Bay to be exact.

The dress code is Smart/Elegant. How is one elegant on a mountain? When it’s cold?

I think it might have to be Country Road Wide leg trousers and a lovely blouse, but I’m really not sure.


Usually, the easiest way, I find, to start an outfit is at the top and work down. But that in itself is proving problematic through too much choice.

A hat is definitely out of the question, so I have to choose between these 3 fascinator Alice bands from Accessorize...toughy.

Might be a bit too Princess Beatrice?


Too bulls eye like?

Think this might be it...


Will keep you posted on the outfit progress.

Off to a celebratory birthday knees-up Mozambican style!

No comments:

Post a Comment